- 7-Stage Purification Process:
- The first stage of the prefilter cartridge effectively reduces sediment.
- The solid carbon block cartridge significantly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as trihalomethanes, chlorine, chloroform, chlorinated hydrocarbons, herbicides, and pesticides.
- This prefiltered water is heated to 212° F (100° C) killing microbes such as bacteria, cysts and viruses that may be present.
- Steam rises, leaving behind dead microbes, dissolved solids, salts, heavy metals, and other substances.
- The vent system releases low-boiling light gases (residual VOCs).
- Steam is cooled in the stainless steel condenser.
- This final filter enhances taste and purity by adsorption, aeration and degasification.
- Purified/distilled water is collected and stored in the stainless steel reservoir.