1. Returned within 7 days of the receipt for US orders.
2. Items must be in their original packaging and must be unused.
3. All custom orders are non-returnable.
4. All returns must be authorized by HealthProductsforyou.com
5. Lift Chairs, Scooters, Healthcare beds and other bulky items can only be returned with prior authorization. A 20% restocking fee and two way shipping charges will be charged to the customer.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.