Drive Pacifica Elite Compressor Nebulizer
Drive Pacifica Elite Compressor Nebulizer works to convert the medication to a high-quality mist of fine particles that penetrates deep into the lungs. It has ultra compact design which makes it extremely portable. Its powerful piston pump is efficient, dependable and quiet. This nebulizer delivers consistent particle size of more than 5 microns and fast treatment times. Comes complete with disposable neb kit.
Free Home Delivery !
- Drive Pacifica Elite Compressor Nebulizer can be used with adult or pediatric patients
- Very lightweight, weighing only 4.1lb
- Uses piston compressor nebulization method
- Particle size: 0.5µm to 5µm
- Maximum pressure: 35 PSI
- Operating pressure: 16 PSI
- Liter flow: 9 LPM
- Electrical requirements: 115 VAC 60Hz
- What are Compressor Nebulizer Systems Used For?
- People with breathing problems, such as Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) or Cystic Fibrosis are often prescribed medicines that minimize or control symptoms of their disease. Compressor Nebulizer Systems are a means of delivering these prescribed medications to the lungs. These medications and the compressor nebulizer systems should be used as directed by a physician to maximize benefits. Compressor Nebulizer systems can be prescribed for use everyday or periodically as symptoms present themselves, such as the springtime when Hay Fever or Allergies are normally present.
No reviews yet