The Carpal Solution Carpal Tunnel Wrist Support
The Carpal Solution relieves wrist pain, hand numbness and finger tingling due to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome. It is not a rigid immobilizing wrist brace, nor is it a common splint. It is worn during sleep as it gently stretches and reshapes soft tissue in and around the carpal tunnel and puts the base of your hand in a state of decompression. It allows people to get back to their active life styles with no downtime, no risks and no complications. It is the best thing for carpal tunnel cure.
Free Home Delivery !
- It increases flexibility and enhances circulation
- It relieves pressure on the median nerve
- It flare-ups without worries about downtime, restrictions in movement, or fears of the risks or complications
- It reduces the affect on your overall health, blood pressure and good spirits due to chronic sleep loss
- It eliminates hand pain, finger numbness and sleep interruption
- It relieve unwanted pressure, disperse lymphatic fluids, eliminate subtle micro-swelling and allow improved circulation
- It contribute to rapid recovery and regeneration of injured tissue at the celluar level
- 6 Week Therapy Pack (28 nights of treatment)
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome ?
The CTS is caused by compression of the median nerve in the wrist where it passes through the carpal tunnel. The incidence of CTS is three times higher in women and varies according to the work activities (up to 60 cases for every 100 workers in a particular job): in about 70% of the cases, it is bilateral and is prevalent in the dominant hand.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatment
Treatment may be conservative or surgical.
- This is done by cutting the ligament that forms the top of the carpal tunnel. Cutting this ligament relieves pressure on the median nerve. Any other tissue (such as a tumor) that may be putting pressure on the median nerve can also be removed during surgery.
- Ultrasound, Ionophoresis, Laser - can improve symptoms but do not act on the cause (repeated and prolonged bending-extension movements of the wrist).
- Non-steroid and steroid injections: have low or limited effect over time.
No reviews yet