Chattanooga Alliance Stand Aid Bariatric Patient Lift
Chattanooga Alliance Stand Aid Bariatric Patient Lift is a transport assist unit which keeps residents active and engaged in the lifting process. It helps patients to grasp the middle bar and pull themselves up. A padded split seat swings out for loading or unloading then swings back to form a comfortable, secure seat for transport. It is an alternative to a wheelchair for easier commode access.
Free Home Delivery !
For product dimensions and other specification please select Specification Tab
- Chattanooga Alliance Stand Aid Bariatric Patient Lift has dual knee pads for secure transports
- Transport is quick and requires minimal caregiver assistance
- Sturdy, yet easily fits through narrow doorways
- Affordable alternative to electric stand aids
- Comes standard with safety belt
- Note: Alliance Stand Aid is designed for residents who have the strength and stability to lift and support themselves. Otherwise, an Alliance electric Stand-Assist Patient Lift is recommended.
Safe Working Load
No reviews yet