Chattanooga Alliance Battery-Powered Patient Lift
Chattanooga Alliance Battery-Powered Patient Lift is designed to provide the utmost in safety, comfort and affordability to the caregiver and patients. It is ergonomically designed to make patient transfers as simple as possible. Six-point multi-tilt spreader bar offers additional stability and comfort while the unique foot pedal base opening gives easy access for wheelchair or commode.
Buy this product and earn 32.27 Reward Dollars.
Free Home Delivery !
Cannot be shipped Next Business Day or Second Business Day delivery.
For product dimensions and other specification please select Specification Tab
- Chattanooga Alliance Battery-Powered Patient Lift has compact design for easy lifting from floor
- Only lift manufactured with both a lift and lower emergency backup system
- Interchangeable battery system works with all Alliance power lifts
- Large, easy-grip, ergonomic handles allow for superior maneuverability
- Low 4.5" (11cm) base height provides maximum stability and fits under newer lower clearance beds
- Warning beep for low battery charge and weight capacity levels
- Rubber coated base protects furniture
|Safe Working Load||400lb (181kg)|
|Overall Length||41" (104cm)|
|Mast Height||48" (123cm)|
|Spreader Bar / Hooks Maximum Height||64" (163cm)|
|Spreader Bar / Hooks Minimum Height||15.5" (39cm)|
|Base Closed External Width||26.5" (67cm)|
|Base Closed Internal Width||21.75" (55cm)|
|Base Open External Width||38" (97cm)|
|Base Open Internal Width||33.50" (85cm)|
|Overall Base Height||4.5" (11cm)|
|Front Caster||3" (8cm)|
|Rear Caster||4" (10cm)|
|Unit Net Weight||114.4lb (52kg) |
|Lifting Mechanism||24 VDC linear actuator|
|Battery Charger||AC 110/220volt to DC 24volt 1AMP|
No reviews yet