Core Dual Comfort CorPak Hot And Cold Therapy Pack
CORE PRODUCTS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Core Dual Comfort CorPak Hot And Cold Therapy Pack features two frost-free surfaces and a unique strapping system which provide therapeutic temperatures with secure positioning. The plush surface provides slow-release treatment, while the rapid-release surface delivers quicker results with either heat or cold.
- Core Dual Comfort CorPak Hot And Cold Therapy Pack gives relief from strains, sprains, tendonitis and other injuries
- Microwave or conveniently store in freezer, where it stay soft and pliable
- Cold therapy works by constricting blood vessels, resulting in a decrease in blood flow to the area of application
- Helps to decrease swelling and promote healing, by cold therapy
- Heat therapy increases blood flow to the area to help relax muscles and decrease pain.
- Helps prevent stiffness and poor circulation
- Based on initial pack temperature below 75F (24C).
- Knead after each heating. Microwave ovens vary; use care when heating and removing pack from microwave. Overheating pack may cause pack to rupture and/or leak. Carefully check the pack with the palm of your hand before applying. Discard pack if punctured or broken.
- Heat 30 seconds on high heat, knead, and then continue heating at 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached. Knead after each heating.
No reviews yet